SSC Online Test Series
It’s like impossible to clear SSC Exam 2017 without solvingSSC Online Test Series. If you are going to appear for current SSC MTS, CGL, CHSL, LDC, JE, Stenographer and LDC etc Exams, must Practice through SSC Online Test Series 2017. With the help of online SSC Quizzes, you can know that pattern of exam, which will be asked in exams. Without proper practicing it’s very difficult task to clear SSC written test, so please check SSC Question Papers.
There is no option better than an online practice test series/ quiz to prepare for a competitive exam. SSC conducts recruitment process every year for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Combined Graduate Level (CGL), Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL), Lower Division Clerk (LDC) posts, etc. Applicants who are preparing for SSC recruitment must practice with SSC Sample Paper 2017 that is given here by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
SSC Online Test Series
Q:1.An aeroplane covers a certain distance at a speed of 240 kmph in 5 hours. To cover the same distance in 1 hour, it must travel at a speed of:
- 300 kmph
- 360 kmph
- 600 kmph
- 720 kmph
Q:2.If a person walks at 14 km/hr instead of 10 km/hr, he would have walked 20 km more. The actual distance travelled by him is:
- 50 km
- 56 km
- 70 km
- 80 km
Do You Know:How To Crack SSC Exam
Q:3. A train can travel 50% faster than a car. Both start from point A at the same time and reach point B 75 kms away from A at the same time. On the way, however, the train lost about 12.5 minutes while stopping at the stations. The speed of the car is:
- 100 kmph
- 110 kmph
- 120 kmph
- 130 kmph
Q:4. Galileo was an Italian astronomer who
- developed the telescope
- discovered four satellites of Jupiter
- discovered that the movement of pendulum produces a regular time measurement
- All of the above
Q:5. Habeas Corpus Act 1679
- states that no one was to be imprisoned without a writ or warrant stating the charge against him
- provided facilities to a prisoner to obtain either speedy trial or release in bail
- safeguarded the personal liberties of the people against arbitrary imprisonment by the king’s orders
- All of the above
Check Here: SSC General Awareness Question & Answers
Q:6. First human heart transplant operation conducted by Dr. Christian Bernard on Louis Washkansky, was conducted in
Q:7. A huge truck overturned on the middle of the road last night. The police had cordoned of entire area in the locality this morning for half of the day.
- Statement I is the cause and statement II is its effect.
- Statement II is the cause and statement I is its effect.
- Both the statements I and II are independent causes.
- Both the statements I and II are effects of independent causes.
- Both the statements I and II are effects of some common cause.
Q:8. The members of the panchayat are
- nominated by the district officer
- the electorates of the respective territorial constituencies
- nominated by local self-government minister of the state
- nominated by the block development organization
Read Also:SSC Interview Questions and Answers
Q:9. The power to decide an election petition is vested in the
- Supreme Court
- High courts
- Election Commission
Q:10. Who was known as Iron man of India?
- Govind Ballabh Pant
- Jawaharlal Nehru
- Subhash Chandra Bose
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
Q:11. The Indian to beat the computers in mathematical wizardry is
- Rina Panigrahi
- Raja Ramanna
- Shakunthala Devi
Must Check: SSC Books & Exam Preparation Material
Q:12. A sum of money is to be distributed among A, B, C, D in the proportion of 5 : 2 : 4 : 3. If C gets Rs. 1000 more than D, what is B’s share?
- None of these
Q:13. Seats for Mathematics, Physics and Biology in a school are in the ratio 5 : 7 : 8. There is a proposal to increase these seats by 40%, 50% and 75% respectively. What will be the ratio of increased seats?
- 2: 3: 4
- 6: 7: 8
- 6: 8: 9
- None of these
Q:14. In a mixture 60 litres, the ratio of milk and water 2: 1. If this ratio is to be 1: 2, then the quantity of water to be further added is?
- 20 litres
- 30 litres
- 40 litres
- 60 litres
Get Here Updated:SSC Exam Schedule
Q:15. The difference between a two-digit number and the number obtained by interchanging the positions of its digits is 36. What is the difference between the two digits of that number?
- Cannot be determined
- None of these
Q:16. The difference between a two-digit number and the number obtained by interchanging the digits is 36. What is the difference between the sum and the difference of the digits of the number if the ratio between the digits of the number is 1 : 2 ?
- None of these
Q:17. A two-digit number is such that the product of the digits is 8. When 18 is added to the number, then the digits are reversed. The number is:
Get Complete Details On: SSC Syllabus
Q:18. Rabindranath Tagore’s ‘Jana Gana Mana’ has been adopted as India’s National Anthem. How many stanzas of the said song were adopted?
- Only the first stanza
- The whole song
- Third and Fourth stanza
- First and Second stanza
Q:19. ‘Natya – Shastra’ the main source of India’s classical dances was written by
- Nara Muni
- Bharat Muni
- Abhinav Gupt
- Tandu Muni
Q:20. ‘Dandia’ is a popular dance of
- Tamil Nadu
So hurry up and start preparing from given SSC Online Test Series 2017 and evaluate your performance as the competition is very tough. You may also log on to Facebook and Google+ to get latest SSC Model Paper. We will update this page time to time, so you may stay connected with us. If you have any problem regarding information available here, please ask in comment box.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
- Statement of Purpose to Pursue a School Counseling Master’s Program at University of Maryland
- Receiving a Degree from DSU
- Preparing for Power
- ACT and College Research Paper
- Examining How Medieval Universities Have Impacted Modern Universities
- Analyzing Speec0H Assignment: 2008 Stanford University Commencement Speech
- Hgt1 Community Health Nursing Practicum Wgu Western Governors University
- Studying Abroad Is Better Than Studying Local Universities
- Effects of Rural-to-Urban Migration on Children's Wellbeing in China Hongwei Xu University
- Negotiation Essay, Whats in a Name
- Merit Pay at Carroll University - Winners Take All
- Statement of Purpose for My Bachelor's Degree at University of Roskilde
- "Texas" State Govt. 2306 Study notes, Question given on first test. Texas A&M university.
- Sample Proposal Letter
- Consumerism Taking Over Our Universities
- A Success Plan for Your University Math Course
- 15 Most Affordable Online Schools
- Life at a Medieval University
- Survey of Marijuna Usage at Texas Christian University
- Kaplan University Ce240-01final
- The Changes That I Experienced While Being in the University of Phoenix
- America Is Still on Top
- Sports Marketing Mix
- Regents of the University of California v. Bakke
- My Ideal Veterinary University
- Stress at Adventist University of Health Sciences Includes How to Find Food
- Cis: 111 Strayer University Assignment 1
- Tui University Eco201-Microeconomics Module 1 Case Assignment
- Public Relations: The Student Exchange Program at Curtin University Case Study
- President Obama’s speech at the University of Hartford
- Why I Want to Study Law at University of Pennsylvania
- A Program Budgeting System for Horton University
- The Challenges Of Being a University Student and a Mom
- University Tuition Costs are Too High
- Marketing Strategy Paper
- Management Control System of the University of Southern California
- Decreasing Energy Consumption in Dining Facilities
- Dormitory Management System
- Located in NY, New York, New York University is the Largest Private Campus in the United States
- Psy 496 Week 1 Assignment Case Study Evaluating Ashford University Institutional and Program Outcomes
- Singapore Management University Goldman Sachs in Libya
- Defining a Higher Education
- Organizational Theroy
- University or College Athletes
- Why Division One Athletes Should not Be Paind by their Colleges and Universities
- Online vs. Traditional Education Compare/Contrast Essay
- Comparison and Contrast Essay
- Performance Management at the University of Ghana
- Liberty University Sample Book Review Chhi 520
- 24 Hour Diet Recall of an 18 Year Old University Student
- Strategic Development and Swot Analysis at the University of Technology, Mauritius.
- Student Housing Satisfaction: A Quantitative Survey of University Students
- The Facilities Maintenance Problem at Midwest University
- The Dilemmas of Participative Management of a University
- University of Phoenix Material Appendix D
- My Childhood and Youth Studies at Coventry University
- University of Phoenix Mgt 311 Week 3 Motivation Action Plan
- Egyptian Higher Education
- A University Degree is a Good Investment
- Overcoming the Challenges that May Come at the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- The History of Art at Iowa State University
- University of Phoenix Online Forum User Manual
- Acs Assignment 2, University of Winnipeg
- The Use of Alcohol Should be Banned for all State University Undergraduate Students
- Giving Universities the Business
- Education: The Idea of A University
- Sociological Elements of Culture from Oklahoma State University
- “a Proposed Library System with Barcode Reader
- Why People Find It Easier to Do Evil Than Good by Jackson D. Ngumbi- Mzuzu University-Malawi
- Statement of Purpose to Attend a University
- How, if at all, does the liability of a university differ regarding references given to potential employers in respect of current students.
- Hum/114 University of Phoenix Material
- Student Success Exploration Paper. In This Essay It Describes My Transition From a 2Yr Community College To a Major University, All Step By Step Explanation With Facts.
- Statement of Purpose: Master's in Risk Management at Glasgow Caledonian University