A zipped folder with an editable Word / PowerPoint / Excel version and a PDF version of each file:
- a lesson plan on researching about the Ancient Egyptians and giving a presentation on this research
- a letter home to parents about the project (which can be seen in the preview)
Alternatively you can buy this product as part of a significantly discounted Ancient Egypt Unit (8 lessons) at https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/1909908
Other related products
Ancient Egyptian Artifacts Lesson plan and Activities
Ancient Egypt timeline Lesson plan and Worksheet / Activity
River Nile in Ancient Egypt Lesson plan and Worksheet / Activity
Ancient Egypt online activities Lesson plan and Worksheets
Ancient Egyptian life and Modern life Lesson plan and PowerPoint
You can find other History lesson plans and teaching resources in our Save Teachers’ Sundays TpT store at https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Save-Teachers-Sundays
Autumn 2 2017
This term we are learning about the human circulatory system and the effects of what we eat and drink on the body.
Your homework project for this half term is to create a poster or slideshow which shows how the foods we eat affect the body.
Your work could focus on:
- Advertising healthy foods to eat
- The dangers of too much unhealthy food
- What are unhealthy foods and why are they unhealthy?
-What is a balanced meal diet?
-How much sugar is in everyday foods we eat?
Autumn Term 1 2017
Autumn 1 Homework Project Y5/6
What do you know about Ancient Egypt?
Ideas for what you could do:
- Find out about mummification. Create a Power point or a written project.
- Compare Egypt today to Egypt in the past. Create a fact file.
- Draw a map of the River Nile and record key facts.
- Make a cartouche with hieroglyphics.
- Make a collar necklace for a Pharaoh.
- Any ideas of your own.